Sunday, April 01, 2007

What's Coming Up ? Well, My Next Post ...

Normally right now I'd be writing a fabulous new review, but alas I've been rather busy and have not given the last couple Moonsorrow albums their proper listening, so I thought I'd take a few minutes and let you all know that those reviews will be posted shortly (Tuesday?) an then coming up next ...?

I'll be exploring 2 other fascinating bands, Negura Bunget (Transylvanian folk metal) and Woods Of Ypres (Black metal from Windsor, Ontario, Canada .... the last place I'd expect it to come from, but one of the most surprising and talented bands I've heard in a long time)

After that, who knows .... but stay tuned ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Drizel said...

whahahaha...ok....not quite sure why you would post a pic with a guys head up an elephants ass...whahahaha:)
But waiting for the reviews...toodeloo!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Wouldn't the guy in the top photo would get kicked hard if that was a real cow? I think you sit to the side when you do that.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

I think the guy up top would get kicked if that were a real cow. I think you are supposed to sit to the side when you do that.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home